Being a Mom!
- Take time to communicate (i.e. family meetings, breakfast or dinner together)
- Take time to support your child’s activities; academic as well as sports related
- Take time to relax; have fun, we parent better when we are rested
- Take time to pray often and read much about things we want to learn more of
- Don’t loss sight of embracing your dream while supporting your child’s dreams
- Don’t let any and everyone speak into your child’s life
- Don’t allow child(ren) to easily quit once they start an activity (band, sport, office, etc) you have to finish-even if they choose not to do activity again
- Never tell child what he can’t or won’t be on this journey called “LIFE”
- Be a dream builder, not a dream killer!
- Speak Life and truths over situations as often as you can!
- Plan fun activities with family as you create great memories!
- Be present as they speak ( listen, listen, and hear)
- Enjoy the journey as they do grow up!!